Delonghi Dedica Espresso Machine
Perfect for saving precious counter space. Our Dedica Espresso Maker features a patented manual cappuccino system with advanced manual frother.
De’Longhi La Specialista Espresso Machine with Sensor Grinder, Dual Heating System
- Sensor grinding technology: Exclusive sensing technology delivers precise, consistent grinding and the optimal dose for espresso, every time. Plus, the bean sensor ensures you’ll never run out of beans while grinding.
- The smart tamping station: Simply pull the lever to tamp the ground coffee with the right pressure for perfect results. There’s no need to remove the porta-filter, so you get to enjoy a mess-free experience.
- Active temperature control with dual heating system: The best temperature stability for optimal coffee extraction and milk texturing. La Specialista is equipped with two independent heating systems. One thermoblock for extracting coffee and an independent heating system for steaming milk or frothing ensures immediate beverage preparation
- Advanced latte system: Choose your style of froth: Micro-foam frothing for Latte Art or rich froth for cappuccino. Just place your cup under the spout and select flat or foam. Once it’s finished, you can enjoy your flat hot milk, or the perfect foam to express your latte art creativity.
- 1 second quick start: Power the machine on, grind and tamp your dose, then immediately brew authentic espresso – no additional heat up time necessary. Thanks to a second heating system dedicated to the Advanced Latte System, you don’t have to wait to steam your milk, either. La Specialista is ready when you are.
- Separate hot water spout: For added convenience, use La Specialista’s separate hot water spout to brew an authentic Americano. And the spout also delivers hot water for tea without the residual coffee taste transferring from the brewing unit.
- Warranty: 2 years, plus 1 additional year of warranty for registering your espresso machine.
- In the box: Milk pitcher, descaling solution, cleaning brush.
Finally, an espresso machine that takes out the guesswork. Introducing La Specialista by De’Longhi. Created for the passionate espresso and coffee drinker, this elegantly designed, professionally-inspired espresso machine empowers you to precisely handcraft espresso just the way you like it. From start to finish — we’ve taken the margin of complications out of each step of the espresso process, so no need to deal with the complex aspects of the preparation. For starters, The Sensor Grinding Technology delivers precise, consistent grinding and the optimal dose for espresso, every time. Then the smart tamping station lets you replicate the perfect tamp — simply activate the lever to press the dose with the right pressure for flawless results. Next, active temperature control with Dual Heating System provides the best temperature stability for optimal coffee extraction and milk texturing. La Specialista is equipped with two independent heating systems. One thermoblock for extracting coffee and an independent heating system for steaming milk or frothing ensures immediate beverage preparation. Finally, the Advanced Latte System ensures the perfect milk texture for cafe quality lattes and cappuccinos. And for added convenience, use La Specialista’s separate hot water spout to brew an authentic Americano.
Delonghi Dedica Espresso Machinen FAQ
The De’Longhi Dedica Manual Espresso Machine offers a traditional authentic Italian espresso and cappuccino experience in a sleek, ultra-compact. Perfect for saving precious counter space. Our Dedica Espresso Maker features a patented manual cappuccino system with advanced manual frother.
Collectivo from Milwaukee. Session roasted privately curated beans, organic and fair trade. For straight pulls, try the “Toro”. For “caps & lattes”, their “peacemaker” or “Black & Tan” is my preference. I don’t have any connection to the company, nor will I profit in any way from these statements. I just spent many years looking a “better cup”. I found collectivo in 2014 and haven’t once been disappointed. I don’t have to look any more. A better cup simply isn’t possible. That said, to each, their own, good luck to all. I hope (whatever the brand) you all find your “best cup”
No, this unit is equipped with a one cup filter and two cup filter to work with grinding your own beans. You can not use the pods in this unit.
If you want to use the pods, check out our model EC685M, EC860, these you can use the ESE pods.
Hope this helps
It has both a coffee and Americano setting but I sse the Americano setting instead. It brews a Larger cup. There is also an option to program your own shot if you like. I haven’t bothered doing that yet as I’m happy with the stock settings.
Our units are designed for household use, they are not commercially graded products. For all day use in a cafeteria you would need a product designed for that.